NLP PRACTITIONER SEVILLA
INTERNATIONAL CERTIFICATION - CLASSIC CODE
MONTHLY WEEKEND FORMAT
25th September - 6th Decemeber 2020
NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming) is a modeling technology that enables people to achieve their full potential in their personal and professional life.
Most of all, NLP supports the idea that “everything that is possible for you, it is possible for me if I understanding HOW you do what you do” (modeling).
Therefore, NLP provides specific tools and techniques that support people to model patterns of excellence and as a result they can replicate them in their own lives thus achieving the same results as their models.
If we change the way we think, we can change our emotional state and therefore we can have a better impact on the results that we obtain.
This course is suitable for anyone who wishes to achieve their full potential or who’s objective is to support others in their changing process. There are no prerequisites needed in order to participant in this course.
Those who attend this course are :
- People who mostly wish to have a deeper understanding of oneself in order to generate new ways of thinking and options in their lives.
- Coaches who want to add more effective tools to their coaching processes.
- Professionals who wish to achieve high performance in their field of activity.
- Parents who want to better understand the system of beliefs and values that we develop from a very early age.
- Teachers who want to have more options and resources in their work with children.
- Teenagers who want to increase their self confidence and achieve excellence in their lives.
- Psychologists and therapists who want to add different perspectives to their sessions.
Dates of the course:
• Module 1: September 25th, 26th and 27th
• Module 2: October 23rd, 24th and 25th
• Module 3: November 20th, 21st and 22nd
• Module 4: December 4th, 5th and 6th, 2020.
Agenda: Fridays from 16:30 to 20:30 and Saturdays 10:00 to 18:30.
Breaks: 15 minutes coffee breaks and 1h30min lunch break.
Avenida Alcalde Luís de Uruñuela.
Segunda planta. Oficina 207
By taking this training and passing the certification process, you will be internationally certified as an NLP Practitioner, and your certificate will be granted by the ITA (International Trainers Academy of NLP) and ink signed by John Grinder, the co-founder of NLP, Carmen Bostic St.Clair and Michael Carroll.
Please click here to see a sample of a certificate.
You can benefit of a special price by reserving your seat before the end of July. You can pay only 1100€.
Reservation fee: 250€
Full price of the course (after July 31st): 1500€
Please communicate any cancellation request in writing at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 0034 917 544 728
1. If you send us your cancellation request within a minimum of 30 days prior to the start date of the course /workshop,we will refund 80% of the amount that you paid. You can use the remaining 20% can as payment towards future events organized by NLP Business Institute.
2. If you send us your cancellation request with a minimum of 15 days prior to the start date of the course / workshop, we will not be able to refund your payment. However you can use the amount towards future events that NLP Business Institute organises.
- If NLP Business Institute cancels the course / workshop we offer two options depending on participant’s request:
- We return the full paid amount if so requested or
- We consider the paid amount for future courses.