NEW CODE NLP PRACTITIONER, MALAGA
WEEKEND COURSE, 3 DAYS OF EXPERIENTIAL LEARNING
From 6th to 8th of March.
New Code NLP is the latest development in Neuro Linguistic Programing developed by John Grinder, the co-founder of Classic Code NLP. New Code is a natural yet radical progression in NLP, working at an unconscious level to develop & access new resources and achieve change through alignment and congruency. Throughout his research and collaboration with Carmen Bostic St.Clair, the New Code of NLP emerged using the Classic Code as the foundation upon which fundamental skills were developed.
The focus moved from creating change consciously, to achieving long lasting unconscious and generative change:
• Personal alignment to deal with inconsistencies in our lives
• Refocusing our attention on the higher unconscious intention of our behaviours.
• Considering the ecological process before implementing change.
The key differences between the two Codes of NLP:
• The alignment between the conscious and unconscious (used as a metaphor)
• The Unconscious plays a key role in the change process.
• Eliciting and working with involuntary unconscious signals.
• Focus on process over content.
• Emphasis on state and intention instead on behavior.
• Development of new choices and options.
• High Performance states generate new behaviours.
• A systematic approach: human being operate as a system, as mind and body is a linked system.
Reading recommendation: “Whispering in the Wind”, John Grinder and Carmen Bostic St.Clair.
*New Code NLP was developed by John Grinder & Carmen Bostic St. Clair with contributions from Judith Delozier and Michael Carroll as co-developer of New Code games.
*** Prerequisites: Participants need to have completed NLP Practitioner Classic Code ***
The New Code NLP Practitioner Course is suitable for anyone who wishes to learn the new tools developed in the field of NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming) that were designed specially for people who want to achieve personal and professional excellence through dynamic activities and techniques.
The course is suitable for:
- Anyone who wishes to reach their full potential.
- Personal coaches who want to support their clients have a better influence in their internal states.
- Group and team coaches who want to use practical exercises that can help people achieve high performance states.
- Trainers and facilitators who want to add more fun and effective tools in their programmes.
- Professionals who wish to achieve their objectives faster.
Dates of the course: March 6th, 7th, 8th (one weekend)
Agenda: Friday from 16:30 to 20:30 and Saturday and Sunday from 10:00 to 18:30
Breaks: 15 minutes coffee breaks and 1h30min lunch break.
Venue: NLP Business Institute Centre- Calle Hilera 15, oficina 3, Málaga.
By taking this course and by passing the certification process, you will obtain your internationally certification as a New Code NLP Practitioner, and your diploma will be granted by the ITA (International Trainers Academy of NLP) and ink signed by John Grinder, the co-founder of NLP, Carmen Bostic St.Clair and Michael Carroll.
Please click here to see a sample of your certificate.
- Save 75€ and pay only 450€ for reserving your seat before the end of September for the October course.
- Save 75€ and pay only 450€ for reserving your seat before the end of January, 2020 for the March course.
Reservation fee: 200€
Full price of the course (without the special price): 525€
Please communicate any cancellation request in writing at email@example.com or by phone at 0034 917 544 728
1. If you send us your cancellation request within a minimum of 30 days prior to the start date of the course /workshop then we will refund 80% of the amount that you paid. You can use the remaining 20% can as payment towards future events organized by NLP Business Institute.
2. If you send us your cancellation request with a minimum of 15 days prior to the start date of the course / workshop then we will not be able to refund your payment. However you can use the amount towards future events that NLP Business Institute organises.
- If NLP Business Institute cancels the course / workshop we offer two options depending on participant’s request:
- We return the full paid amount if so requested or
- We consider the paid amount for future courses.