NLP MASTER PRACTITIONER MALAGA
SUMMER NLP RETREAT
June 24th to August 15th, 2021
NLP Master Practitioner Course enables you to deepen your knowledge in the field of NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming).
This course goes in the details of understanding the NLP Patterns, and it provides NEW tools and ways to work with limiting beliefs, behavioural changing patterns, advanced time line techniques and hypnotic language using Ericksonian Hypnosis.
NLP Classic Code or New Code Practitioner Courses is required.
Dates of the course:
• Module 1: from June 24th to 26th, 2022
• Module 2: from July 8th to 10th , 2022
Venue: NLP Business Institute Centre- Calle Hilera 15, oficina 3, Málaga.
Hours: Fridays from 16:30 to 20:30. Saturdays and Sundays from 10:00 ato 18:30
Breaks: 2 coffee breaks during the day and 1h30min lunch break.
• Module 3: from August 24th (check-in) to 29th (check-out), 2022 – intensive in nature.
Venue: Finca Mariposa, Sedella- Malaga.
NOTE: The first 2 modules can be attended online-live (Zoom)
By taking this course and by passing the certification work, you will be granted the “NLP Master Practitioner” certification accredited at an international level by the ITA (International Trainers Academy of NLP).
Your certificate will be signed by the NLP Co-founder John Grinder, by Carmen Bostic and Michael Carroll.
Please communicate any cancellation request in writing at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 0034 917 544 728
1. If you send us your cancellation request within a minimum of 30 days prior to the start date of the course /workshop,we will refund 80% of the amount that you paid. You can use the remaining 20% can as payment towards future events organized by NLP Business Institute.
2. If you send us your cancellation request with a minimum of 15 days prior to the start date of the course / workshop, we will not be able to refund your payment. However you can use the amount towards future events that NLP Business Institute organises.
- If NLP Business Institute cancels the course / workshop we offer two options depending on participant’s request:
- We return the full paid amount if so requested or
- We consider the paid amount for future courses.