NLP MASTER PRACTITIONER MALAGA
SUMMER NLP RETREAT
15th - 19th May, 2020
NLP Master Practitioner Course enables you to deepen your knowledge in the field of NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming).
This course goes in the details of understanding the NLP Patterns, and it provides NEW tools and ways to work with limiting beliefs, behavioural changing patterns, advanced time line techniques and hypnotic language using Ericksonian Hypnosis.
NLP Classic Code or New Code Practitioner Courses is required.
Dates of the course:
• Module 1: May 15th to 19th.
Venue: Finca Mariposa, Sedella – Málaga.
• Module 2: August, 7th to 9th.
• Module 3: September, 4th to 6th.
Agenda: Fridays from 16:30 to 20:30 and Saturdays and Sundays from 10:00 to 18:30
Breaks: 15 minutes coffee breaks and 1h30min lunch break.
Venue: NLP Business Institute Centre- Calle Hilera 15, oficina 3, Málaga.
By taking this course and by passing the certification work, you will be granted the “NLP Master Practitioner” diploma. If in the future you wish to continue your journey in the world NLP as a Trainer, this certificate is a prerequisite.
To view a sample of your certificate please click here.
Price of the course: 1700€
Special offer: 1500€ for reservations before the end of May.
Reservation fee: 400€
Note: The price includes VAT and the accommodation with full board board.
Please communicate any cancellation request in writing at email@example.com or by phone at 0034 917 544 728
1. If you send us your cancellation request within a minimum of 30 days prior to the start date of the course /workshop,we will refund 80% of the amount that you paid. You can use the remaining 20% can as payment towards future events organized by NLP Business Institute.
2. If you send us your cancellation request with a minimum of 15 days prior to the start date of the course / workshop, we will not be able to refund your payment. However you can use the amount towards future events that NLP Business Institute organises.
- If NLP Business Institute cancels the course / workshop we offer two options depending on participant’s request:
- We return the full paid amount if so requested or
- We consider the paid amount for future courses.