ONLINE NLP MASTER PRACTITIONER
BI-MINTHLY FORMAT, EVENINGS
January 26th to June 3rd, 2021
NLP Master Practitioner Course enables you to deepen your knowledge in the field of NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming).
This course goes in the details of understanding the NLP Patterns, and it provides NEW tools and ways to work with limiting beliefs, behavioural changing patterns, advanced time line techniques and hypnotic language using Ericksonian Hypnosis.
NLP Classic Code or New Code Practitioner Courses is required.
We use Zoom as an experiential learning platform. Zoom is considered one of the best platforms used to facilitate online learning.
• It supports sharing up to 100 video cameras simultaneously so that all participants can actively get involved in the classes.
• Maximum sound quality from any device.
• Easy to access. You can access the training from any device: computer (Mac or Windows), mobile phone (Iphone. Android) or Tablet.
• The application is free for participants and only requires a good internet connection
During the course
The platform allows classes to be organized in such a way that the experience of a face-to-face class is maintained. We can use unto 50 breakout rooms for participants to practice the teaching points.
• “Training Room” is the main room, for the whole group. In the large classroom is where you will learn about the concepts of NLP, the theoretical part, where you will meet all the participants (online and in person) and with the trainers. Basically it is the training room.
• Whiteboard.You will have clarity and visibility to everything that is exposed in the pizza just as if you were in class.
• “Raise your hand”. This option allows you to ask questions, comment or share opinions with the rest of the face-to-face group and your classmates who participate online during the class. By raising your hand as in a classroom training, the trainers will see your request to participate at this time and create space for you to express your opinions.
• Chat.In addition to the “Raise your hand” option, participants can use the chat to ask questions, comment or leave a message for the group.
• “Practice”.This option allows us to divide the class into smaller groups in order to practice the taught points. The platform will automatically take you to small “Practice Rooms” where you will work in groups of 2 or 3 people to put theoretical learning into practice. At the end of the practice, you will automatically return to the Training Classroom for the entire group.
• Voice and image quality: the platform will enable you to listen, see and learn with the quality of a in-class course.
By participating in this course:
- You will train yourself with ITA Certified Trainers by the ITA (International Trainers Academy of NLP) which guarantees the quality of the information received. We have trained directly with John Grinder – Co-Founder of NLP, with Carmen Bostic St.Clair and Michael Carroll.
- You will receive your manual in downloadable digital format (pdf), the course presentations (Powerpoint) and any additional material used during the course (videos, documents, etc.).
- Access to our NLP community (Facebook) where you can find support and share good practices.
- Access to the “Members Area” portal where you will enter additional material in digital format, such as books, videos, exercises, etc.
Dates: Tuesdays and Thursdays evening.
• Module 1: January 26th and 28th.
• Module 2: February 9th and 11th.
• Module 3: February 23rh and 25th.
• Module 4: March 9th and 11th.
• Module 5: Math 23rd and 25th.
• Module 6: April 6th and 8th.
• Module 7: April 20th and 22nd.
• Module 8: May 4th and 6th.
• Module 9: May 18th and 20th.
• Module 10: June 1st and 3rd.
Agenda:Tuesdays and Thrusdays from 18:30 a 21:30
Break: 15 minutes coffee break/session.
By taking this course and by passing the certification work, you will be granted the “NLP Master Practitioner” diploma. If in the future you wish to continue your journey in the world NLP as a Trainer, this certificate is a prerequisite.
To view a sample of your certificate please click here.
Price of the course: 595€.
Reservation fee: 200€
Please communicate any cancellation request in writing at email@example.com or by phone at 0034 917 544 728
1. If you send us your cancellation request within a minimum of 30 days prior to the start date of the course /workshop,we will refund 80% of the amount that you paid. You can use the remaining 20% can as payment towards future events organized by NLP Business Institute.
2. If you send us your cancellation request with a minimum of 15 days prior to the start date of the course / workshop, we will not be able to refund your payment. However you can use the amount towards future events that NLP Business Institute organises.
- If NLP Business Institute cancels the course / workshop we offer two options depending on participant’s request:
- We return the full paid amount if so requested or
- We consider the paid amount for future courses.